Sini Raj Pulari
Faculty of EDICT, Bahrain Polytechnic, Bahrain
B.Tech, M.E, M.B.A,(Pursuing PhD.)
- Tutor in Government University [Bahrain Polytechnic, Faculty of EDICT] in The Kingdom of Bahrain with 15 years of experience in various reputed Indian universities and Industry by making contributions to the teaching field and carrying out activities to maintain and develop, research and professional activities relevant to Computer Science Engineering.
- Research interests include areas of Natural Language Processing, Recommender systems, Information Retrieval, Deep Learning and Machine Learning, Authored 20 plus Scopus Indexed Publications, Book Author –Deep Learning: A Comprehensive Guide [CRC press / Taylor and Francis Publications], Developed and guided around 40 + UG and PG projects, Active member in the board of curriculum development for various universities.
- Guided over 40 + UG and PG students for various innovative product based and algorithmic ideas, was an active member of the Funded Project -Early Warning and Monitoring System of Elephants
- Delivered 40+ Invited lectures on the Applications and emerging trends in a variety of upcoming technological and research advancements. Speaker for workshop in “AI for ALL“ Workshop on the topic “Understanding Deep Learning Algorithm - Convolution Neural Networks with Real Time Applications, Using Python, Keras and Tensor flow”, Participated in MENA Hackathon group Discussion on the topic “,innovating tech-based solutions for challenges in the healthcare and energy, environment & sustainability sectors “ which was in partnership with Tamkeen, powered by Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Elijah Coaching and Consulting Services”
- Organized, presented and participated various national and international Technical Events like ICPC, Conferences, workshops and Hackathons. Have been in the International Advisory committee of various International Conferences. Reviewer of a few reputed journals.
- Completed various reputed certifications like Apple Certified Trainer, SCJP, Oracle Certified Associate, APQMR-Quality Matters etc.
- Active member in various professional bodies like International Association of Engineers, Computer Society of India, AFHEA –Fellowship, ACM Membership etc.
- Active volunteer for many social organizations in India